The video for the seventh session, held on May 5th, is available below.
This session focused on the COVID-19 Rapid Response/Systems Summer Institute and featured the following contributors:
- Molly Coleman: Co-Founder and National Organizing Director of People’s Parity Project;
- Matthew Duffy: Catalyst Fellow, Center for Popular Democracy;
- Alana Greer: Co-Founder, Community Justice Project;
- Jon Hanson: Faculty Director, Systemic Justice Project; and
- Jacob Lipton: Program Director, Systemic Justice Project.
Panelists provided an overview of the summer institute and answered specific questions regarding lawyers and organizations looking for help might make a project proposal.
The Systemic Lawyering in Times of Crisis series of zoom webinars is hosted by the Systemic Justice Project on on Tuesdays from 12-1pm EST.
For more details about the series, including links to videos of previous sessions, see https://systemicjusticeblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/29/systemic-lawyering-webinar-series/
You can find a list of previous sessions and links to videos here.
For more information about the COVID-19 Rapid Reaction/Systems Summer Institute, go here.