Over the last decade, the U.S. has been confronted with repeated reminders that our systems are failing. From growing wealth and racial inequalities to climate change and environmental degradation, and from economic and criminal-justice crises to a deeply dysfunctional political system, there is ample evidence that our systems are broken. This year’s Systemic Justice Conference will highlight some of the resultant systemic injustices in an effort to suggest some potential repairs. Join us today through sunday for:
Presentations from The Justice Lab and the Systemic Justice course!
Keynote address by Robin Steinberg!
Saturday Systemic Lawyering Panel featuring:
- Jason Adkins – founder and director of Adkins, Kelston & Zavez, P.C.
- Sabi Ardalan – Assistant Director and Lecturer on Law at the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program
- Esme Caramello – Clinical Professor of Law and Deputy Director of the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau
- Robin Steinberg – Founder and Executive Director of the Bronx Defenders
Sunday Systemic Lawyering Panel featuring:
- Lam Ho – Executive Director of CALA (Community Activism Law Alliance)
- Corey Stoughton – civil rights litigation and strategy consultant based in London (formerly D.O.J. and ACLU of N.Y.)
- Matt Segal – Legal Director of the ACLU of Massachusetts
- Phil Torrey – Managing Attorney of the Harvard Immigration and Refugee Clinical Program